Sitting in a cafe at Tuross Heads on a rainy days is pretty much perfect writing weather for me.
There is something about rain that makes any shelter, wether open to the elements or not, feel cosy and warm. The sight and sound of rain while you are dry just makes me feel happy I guess. It may be because I spent so much time in the past working in the rain I'm just glad to be out of it.
I have been set a challenge by a friend to write a short story in 12 words or less. No easy task. So far my attempts have been rather morbid so my partner has increased the challenge to include it must be upbeat.
I'm not sure how to be upbeat in 12 words or less.
There is something about rain that makes any shelter, wether open to the elements or not, feel cosy and warm. The sight and sound of rain while you are dry just makes me feel happy I guess. It may be because I spent so much time in the past working in the rain I'm just glad to be out of it.
I have been set a challenge by a friend to write a short story in 12 words or less. No easy task. So far my attempts have been rather morbid so my partner has increased the challenge to include it must be upbeat.
I'm not sure how to be upbeat in 12 words or less.
No comments:
Post a Comment