21 May 2011

A new beginning

Hello to the blogging world, or those who read them, or even just those who came upon my blog due to a mistake.

This is my second go at blogging, the first attempt was a live journal and to be frank, I slowly got bored with it and stopped. This time around however I am being myself, my real name, my real thoughts and possible some of the horrible jokes that my partner hates. Sorry about those in advance.

The blog this time is mainly so I can keep track of how I am going with writing my novel. I need to keep track and the old fashioned way of actually writing a diary isn't really working for me. If anyone reads this that’s fine, excuse the personal in-jokes I may write at sometime. If you need any clarification then ask.

If I have added you to my friends list, welcome. I hope you add me back and stick around as I regain my blogging feet, If you stumbled upon me, feel free to add me, I will try not to be too boring.
 

If not, thank you for visiting.

Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment